Save the Date:
The SelectUSA Investment Summit will return June 26-29, 2022, to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
For more information please visit: 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit
Investing in the United States of America
The United States is the largest destination for foreign direct investment in the world. The SelectUSA initiative showcases the United States as the world’s premier business location and provides easy access to federal and state-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United States. SelectUSA seeks to highlight the many advantages the United States offers as a location for business and investment. From a vast domestic market, to a transparent legal system, to the most innovative companies in the world, America is the place for business. On the SelectUSA website you can browse business incentives offered by different states and territories.
SelectUSA: Your Partner for Growing in the United States
Headquartered at the U.S. Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C., SelectUSA is the first point of contact for companies that are looking to grow their business in the United States.
SelectUSA helps companies of all sizes:
- Find the information they need to make decisions about investing
- Connect to the right people at the local level
- Navigate the federal regulatory system and find solutions to questions related to the federal government
For more information on investments in the U.S. visit: www.selectusa.gov or contact our SelectUSA representative at the U.S. Embassy Bern:
Mr. Sandor Galambos
SelectUSA Investment Specialist (contact for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies, that want to invest in the U.S.)
CH-3007 Bern, Switzerland
Tel: 031 357 70 11
Top Five Reasons to Attend the SelectUSA Investment Summit, the highest-level foreign direct investment event in the United States:
- Learn about the U.S. business and investment climate from senior government leaders;
- Meet face to face with hundreds of economic development organizations and thousands of potential investors in one place;
- Connect efficiently: Online and on-site matchmaking makes it easy to meet the right people and get the most out of your visit;
- Learn about resources and tools to invest in the United States;
- Gain new perspectives from top-level executives and industry leaders.
Global Entry – Skip the Queues
The U.S. Global Entry system is a program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members enter the United States through automatic kiosks at select airports. Global Entry membership also entitles members to use the TSA Pre✓® lanes at airport security checks in the United States. More info you will find here.
For information regarding business visas please visit https://travel.state.gov/.