10:00 a.m. until 1 p.m., Monday through Friday (by appointment only).
Consular Agency Zurich is closed on U.S and Swiss/Local holidays.
Services are by appointment only
The Consular Agency will be be closed:
Friday, December 27, 2019
Monday, December 30, 2019 and Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Friday, January 3, 2020
Emergency appointments can be made at the U.S. Embassy Bern – Online appointment System
Contact Information and Location
U.S Consular Agency Zürich
8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Take the Tram 2 or 4 Tram in the direction of Tiefenbrunnen to the stop “Feldeggstrasse”.
Please note: We cannot perform any requested service until the correct fee for the full amount is paid.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please note: There is no expedited service outside the United States.
Processing time is approximately 3-4 Weeks
Please note: Processing times for all services are approximate. Times quoted should be used only as a guide.
You may bring only one small (35cm x 30cm x 20cm) bag into the waiting room area. Multiple/larger bags are not permitted. One (1) mobile phone may be stored with Security.
You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy / Consular Agency with any of the following item:
- Electronic or battery-operated devices, including mobile phones, digital diaries, digital watches, pagers, cameras, compact discs, laptops, portable music players and e-Readers
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, e-cigarettes and lighters
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind
Please note this list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of the security staff. There is no facility at the U.S Embassy to store prohibited items. You must make arrangements to store these items before entering.