10:00 a.m. until 1 p.m., Monday through Friday (by appointment only).
Consular Agency Zurich is closed on U.S and Swiss/Local holidays.
Monday, September 10, 2018 (Knabenschiessen)
Friday, November 23, 2018)
Services are by appointment only
Contact Information and Location
U.S Consular Agency Zürich
8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Take the Tram 2 or 4 Tram in the direction of Tiefenbrunnen to the stop “Feldeggstrasse”.
Please note: We cannot perform any requested service until the correct fee for the full amount is paid.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please note: There is no expedited service outside the United States.
Processing time is approximately 3-4 Weeks
Please note: Processing times for all services are approximate. Times quoted should be used only as a guide.
Allowed Items: You may bring one modest-size bag into the waiting room area. The size of bags allowed is: 35 cm (length) x 30 cm (height) x 20 cm (width). Bags larger than this size will not be allowed.
You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Consular Agency with any of the following items:
- Electronic or battery-operated devices, including mobile phones, digital diaries, digital watches, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, portable music players and e-Readers
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, and lighters
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind
Please note this list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of the security staff. There is no facility at the U.S Consular Agency to store prohibited items. You must make arrangements to store these items before entering.