New – Submit your Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) application electronically

You can now apply for a CRBA electronically for children born in Switzerland and Liechtenstein!  This new online feature allows U.S. citizen parents to complete a CRBA application online, upload all required documents, and submit payment prior to the in-person interview.   

Visit our eCRBA website for step-by-step instructions