December 20, 2018, Bern – As announced by the White House, President Donald J. Trump will attend the 2019 World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos. The President welcomes the opportunity to advance the Administration’s agenda with world leaders. As part of the Presidential Delegation, a number of senior members of the Cabinet and administration will be travelling to WEF:
- Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, leading the delegation
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
- Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta
- Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
- Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen
- United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
- Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda McMahon
- Assistant to the President and Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump
- Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the President Jared Kushner
- Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination Chris Liddell
This is a great honor and opportunity, and Ambassador McMullen looks forward to highlighting the strong economic, political, and cultural ties between our two countries. U.S. Embassy Bern looks forward to supporting the President and the high-level delegation at this year’s WEF.
Please send any press inquiries to the U.S. Embassy Bern’s Public Affairs Office at email@example.com.
Click here to download the press release as a PDF file.