Replacement CRBA

Need a duplicate copy of CRBA?

If you would like a duplicate/additional copy of your Consular Report of Birth Abroad, please visit the Department of State website  to find the information needed to submit your request.
The U.S. Embassies/Consulates around the world do not keep records of your Consular Report of Birth Abroad and cannot issue duplicate/additional copies.

A written request letter or From DS-5542 (PDF) can be notarized at the Embassy/Consular Agency. Please book a notary appointment here.