Please gather the following documents and scan them into 1 (one) PDF File. You need to bring the originals to your interview:
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship such as: U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Consular Report of Birth Abroad, U.S. Certificate of Naturalization, or U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
- Most recent U.S. passport (scan bio-page only)
- All current foreign passports (scan bio-pages only)
- Evidence of any name changes, if applicable (for instance marriage or divorce certificates, or court orders)
- Completed Loss of Nationality Questionnaire (DOC 50 KB)
- Postage Fee for return envelope (Registered mail with return receipt):
- CHF 11.60 Swiss Franc Stamps for residents in Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- CHF 18.30 Swiss Franc Stamps for residents in France and Germany
Swiss Stamps need to be purchased at the Swiss Post Office or online through the Swiss Post WebStamp portal.
Review this WebStamp guide (PFD – 130KB) for instructions.
The Consular Section cannot provide you with Stamps or accept payment for delivery.