Once you have all the required forms and documents, you may schedule an appointment at your preferred location on the right hand side of this page.
Please note: There is no walk-in service for Notary Services. These services are by appointment only.
You must come with all documents properly prepared
Note that if you come unprepared the Embassy/Consular Agency reserves the right to ask you to make a new appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
Allowed Items: You may bring one modest-size bag into the waiting room area. The size of bags allowed is: 35 cm (length) x 30 cm (height) x 20 cm (width). Bags larger than this size will not be allowed.
You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy with any of the following items:
- Electronic or battery-operated devices, including mobile phones, digital diaries, digital watches, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, portable music players and e-Readers
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, and lighters
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind
Please note this list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of the security staff. There is no facility at the U.S Embassy to store prohibited items. You must make arrangements to store these items before entering.