Passport Services

U.S. citizens are required by U.S. law to enter and leave the United States with a U.S. passport. This law applies to dual citizens and children. To acquire a U.S. passport, please see the list below.

All listed passport forms have instruction pages, which should be followed, except payment options and mailing instructions.

Please Do Not Send Passport Applications to the United States

All passport books come with 52 pages.  As of January 1, 2016, supplemental visa pages are no longer available.

Effective:  October 1, 2016

Passport regulations have been updated.  Effective October 1, 2016 all passport applications MUST include a social security number.

Never had a Social Security number

Social Security number  unknown Apply for a replacement card. Click here for further instructions.


A written statement must be signed.


Apply for a new Social Security number.  Click here for further instructions.