You are required to furnish the following:
- Form DS-82. Complete this online form, provide your 10 year passport info, print it out and sign it. Please DO NOT mail the form to the United States;
- Your U.S. Passport
- Last 10 year passport when applying for first second valid passport or;
- Last second valid passport when renewing a second valid passport;
- One U.S. passport sized (2x2inch) photograph;
- A completed “Written Statement (PDF 89 KB);
- Self-addressed, prepaid C5 Size return envelope with a Swiss mailing address and the correct Swiss postage.
- CHF 3.90 Swiss Franc stamps *
- If you are sending a friend or family member on your behalf, please provide a signed written statement (PDF 161 KB) authorizing the friend or family member to submit the application, passport and payment on your behalf. The person submitting the application must present a valid photo ID;
- The non-refundable application fee;
* Please Note:
Swiss Stamps need to be purchased at the Swiss Post Office. The Consular Section cannot provide you with stamps or accept payment for delivery.
Our office is permitted to mail issued passports to France and Germany. However, we require a self-addressed prepaid return envelope with 19.30 Swiss Franc stamps. Additionally you may be charged a customs fee upon delivery from your postal service provider.
Prepaid Registered mail stickers are not accepted.