You are required to furnish the following:
- Form DS-11 Complete this online form, print it out but do not sign the form until requested to do so by a Consular Officer;
- Your damaged U.S. passport;
- Signed statement regarding a damaged/mutilated Passport (PDF 80KB)
- Valid, government issued photo ID (such as foreign passport, driving license or military ID);
- One U.S. passport sized (2x2inch) photograph;
- For applicants under 16, a birth certificate or consular report of birth abroad must also be presented and both parents must attend the appointment with the child. Attending parents must bring valid, government issued photo ID;
- Applicants aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The accompanying adult must bring government issued photo ID;
- Self-addressed, prepaid C5 Size return envelope with a Swiss mailing address and the correct Swiss postage.
- CHF 3.40 Swiss Franc stamps *
- The non-refundable application fee;
* Please Note:
Swiss Stamps need to be purchased at the Swiss Post Office. The Consular Section cannot provide you with stamps or accept payment for delivery.
Our office is permitted to mail issued passports to France and Germany. However, we require a self-addressed prepaid return envelope with 18.30 Swiss Franc stamps. Additionally you may be charged a customs fee upon delivery from your postal service provider.
Prepaid Registered mail is not accepted.